About Me

My photo
Rodeo is where my life started, I grew up riding and breathing horses. Everything I do is about riding, I have several horses that I compete with. These horses mean the world to be and I don't know what i'd do without them. No matter what, I know they will be there for me, through thick and thin. Through good and bad rodeo days. Through the struggles and great times.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Buffalo rodeo!

Recently, I have had an outburst of strangles pass through my horses. This is a terrible illness that haso set my rodeo season back about two months! Last weekend I headed out Buffalo, Wyoming for my first rodeo in my spring season for high school rodeo. I was super excited and ready to run, although the mud was not what I had in mind for the weekend. That thrill that you get while sitting on top of your horse is so amazing, I cannot explain to you how it feels; that is something you have to experience for yourself. This weekend I head to Douglas, Wyoming for my final rodeo before state! Wish me luck.. I am trying out a new horse to experiement with on my poles so I hope everything works out. I will keep you guys posted on how the weekend goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment